ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognised standard for quality. Certification to it reassures your customers that your organisation is fully committed to quality by continuously undergoing the scrutiny of an accredited third party certification body.
From the outset, benefits become apparent as the implementation process itself makes you focus on the workings of your business.
The benefits can be manifold:
- improvements in the delivery of your service
- improvements in line management structures
- improvements in communication, planning and administration
- improvements in wastage through a reduction in rejects and failures from design through to supply
- improvements in the management of suppliers and subcontractors
- improvements in competitiveness by using ISO 9001:2008 as an important marketing tool