From time to time, organisations may become dissatisfied with their certification body, but are often put off seeking a transfer because they believe it will be complex and time consuming.
BM TRADA has adopted a transfer process designed to ensure a seamless transition which will enable you to maintain your current audit schedule and your expiry dates but with a minimum administrative burden.
We recognise the need for you to be confident that your certification will be maintained without interruption and therefore should you wish to consider the benefits of moving to BM TRADA, we will allocate a member of our team to take you through each of the steps required to ensure your transfer is successful.
We will, wherever possible, seek to follow the current cycle and ensure the minimum disruption to your business. In most cases, the transfer can be undertaken without the need for any additional audit visits, provided that the following information and documentation can be supplied:
- A copy of your current UKAS accredited (or equivalent) valid certificate
- Copies of previous certification / recertification and surveillance audit reports
- Details of any outstanding non-conformities
- Information with regards to any complaints received and actions taken
- Information with regards to any pending prosecutions with regulatory bodies
Provided the accreditation requirements are satisfied, we will confirm the current stage in the certification cycle, arrange the remaining audit schedule and transfer the certification free of charge.
Please note: We cannot transfer a certification which is suspended, withdrawn or under threat of suspension or withdrawal, has outstanding non-conformities or where the certification cycle has not been maintained.
In the unlikely event that the review of documentation does not provide us with enough evidence to make a robust certification decision we may need to conduct an on-site audit to assess the adequacy of the management system.
Benefits of BM TRADA:
- All BM TRADA certification schemes are UKAS accredited
- Recognised industry expertise
- Dedicated, experienced auditors
- Day rate includes travel and expenses in UK
- No management fee
BM TRADA... when experience matters